[ros-general] A note to all you ReactOS Developers

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 21 08:26:38 CEST 2005

Thanks K McI.
> .........., he's just reminiscing about old, good, alternative OSes...
Gosh is it that far back already, it seems like yesterday.
My attention is being distracted, by this crazy Webmail behavour.
I have to restart Windows after every two email, and it's driving me mad.
I guess it is payback time for me unbolting IE.
Sorry I'm off topic, but we have to expect that Ms has too much to lose if ReactOS succeeds.
I just know that this intrusion into my computer is ilegal, but proving is going to be difficult.
When I do I'll let you all know about it.
Cheers and rosuccess
Justin