Issue 1. [Re: [ros-general] ROS-User-Issues]

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 24 20:13:26 UTC 2005

Sorry guys.
In my preoccupation with separating USER from PROGRAMMER I stepped into a rather smelly issue of my own making.
However your response is making me aware of a number of issues which may have lain dormant, simply because nobody "in the know" would have had (myself included) the courage to ask such a seemingl silly question..
How many Users would know what NT even means: Afterall Users don't program or do they?
Cheers and rosuccess
Justin