[ros-general] ROS-Prog-Issues

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 24 21:38:38 UTC 2005

---- Justin Walsh <justin_2006 at operamail.com> wrote:

> > I'm a little confused.
>
> Well not anymore.
Ahem, did I say that?
> This may not be a Wiki, but I can make it look like one.
> All I have to do is comply strictly with the ReactOS Code of Conduct.
> I think ROS-User-Issues or RUI is pretty clear.
And who better, to kick it off with a real stupid "end" user question.
It's called "foot in mouth disease", and quite prevalent downunder.
Heck, someone has to play the idiots advocate.
> If you need to talk code then got to:
> ROS-Programmer-Issues or RPI.
> We already have Mingw-Msys for those don't just read or talk code,
> but seriously do it.
Kicking off RPI.
> I recommend taking a look at http://www.mingw.org/
> The best advice I can give is read the archive from the beginning.
Not that I agree entirely with Earnie Boyd either.
But he is your most reliable service provider for "things which go bump in the night".