Issue 2. [Re: [ros-general] ROS-User-Issues]

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 26 01:48:34 UTC 2005

Thanks Lyrical
Not bad for a demented old timer though, just one mistake?
I think this ros-general list  is good for me.
I can't have only got that much wrong, I guessed most of it?
The point I am trying to make is this: Gossip is great but it doesn't cut in court.
Rule of Evidence and Rules the the Court are all a Judge rules on.
The Judge in on our Case is  the ordinary person in the street.
Statements like ReactOS is still an Alpha release is not necessary.
Microsoft has made the eternal Alpha release it's fortune.
Now Red Hat has too, and most other Linux releases.
Copy Cat Industrialised production cannot be trusted.
I get mixed messages from ReactOS Users.
Is this an issue worth pursuing?

Cheers and rosuccess

Justin