Issue 3. [Re: [ros-general] ROS-User-Issues]

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 27 02:14:09 UTC 2005

Thanks John.

I am not giving up.
I just expect a "fair go". That is all.
Just give me a good reason why I'm not contributing and I'll gladly leave ReactOS.
Looking on the bright side, that item about the USB thumbdrive is a good one.
I've been struggling over that one too.
I want to embrace all which flows from FreeDOS to ReactOS and beyond.
but, not forget 9x in between.
I dont see any reason why 9x must remain single user.
Before I lost my business in 1987 I sold networked Multiprocessors using PCMOS/386.
I was one of the few in the business at that time.

Cheers and rosuccess

Justin