Issue 3. [Re: [ros-general] ROS-User-Issues]

Lyrical Nanoha LyricalNanoha at dosius.net
Thu Oct 27 07:23:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Murphy, Ged (Bolton) wrote:

> 9x is dead. It's not coming back, and I can't think of anyone besides
> yourself who would want it back.
> It's a terrible, terrible operating system which is better left dead and
> buried.

I know a handful of people who hate the NT-based systems and want their 98
back (or refuse to upgrade past 98 even to 2000 which is a far superior
system).  They want their legacy support.

Granted, if I could do it I would simply because I'm prolly the only one
with a snowball's chance in hell of being able to pull it off, who
actually gives a damn about the 9x series anymore, lol.

-uso.