[ros-general] Re: TDI-Based Open Source Personal Firewall

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 11:49:10 UTC 2005

Hi Jim.

That's correct. I've also spoken to the author of this project too.

Yuri, hooking into NDIS is also not ideal. We really need to develop an
independent driver, attached to the miniport.
I won't go into the details of Alex's suggestion as I haven't fully read up
on it yet. But I will tell you it involves WFP and WSK if you wanted to look
into it.

Thanks,
Ged

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com