[ros-general] My intent to participate in Summer of Code 2006

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Sun Apr 30 17:39:49 CEST 2006

I dont suggest writing a driver. I think you should look through
windows/system32 folder at all the command line apps and pick one out
you want to try anf finish. That is the best idea for someone with the
experince you have I think. Or you can pick a few easy ones and do them
as a package. If this sounds like an idea you might like to do, and want
help looking for command line apps you might be able to work on, let me
know and I can help you look.

Brandon