[ros-general] blind user

Magnus Olsen magnus at greatlord.com
Sun Jul 6 17:14:05 UTC 2008

Hi
I have exprement drv for screen reader for ros lying around from 2005
it was devloped by me for exprement see if it works on a blind screen
reader. I did borro one to test with and I never got far with it. I need
contact blind orginations in sweden to get some spec before it can be finish
if I will finish it for ros that is diffent story. This was a side project
my blind friends and exprement drv.