[ros-general] ReactOS and accessibility

Chris Monahan foreverwatcher at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 01:15:43 UTC 2008

Sebastian

The idea is that win32 software and NT drivers are compatible with ReactOS
yes, so existing accessibility tools for windows should work in ReactOS
given time.

Please bear in mind though that ReactOS is definitely a work in progress,
and as such there is currently no guarantee that ReactOS will run on real
hardware, or that it will support your applications, in many cases an
application can crash ReactOS. This is the nature of a software project in
the alpha stages.

Do not use ReactOS for anything important.

Having said that, feel free to test NVDA or any other application, and
report how it works, as it will be usefull feedback for the ReactOS team,
although in doing so please do it in an emulator as our real hardware
support is iffy at the moment.

2008/7/22 mattias <mj at mjw.se>:

> do it
> report how it work