[ros-general] ReactOS on AMD K6

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Tue Oct 6 13:55:04 UTC 2009

On Oct 6, 2009, at 4:28 AM, J Bickhard wrote:

> I just got a free AMD K6 computer, and would like to know how well
> ReactOS would run on it. Contacting the member who posted on the Wiki
> about it revealed that he no longer exists.
The best way to find out is to actually downloaded latest ISO debug
build, try it in a virtualbox/vmware/your_favorite_virtualizer and if
it works, burn a CD-RW disk and try to install on that machine.

If you'd like to be even more helpful, you can attach a serial debug
cable and save a debug output in case it doesn't work on that PC (all
details are available in ReactOS Wiki).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.