[ros-translate] Translating ReactOS into Swedish

Andreas Bjerkeholt andreasb at ktg.se
Mon Dec 20 20:44:35 CET 2004

Hi Aleksey

I have added myself to the list at the wiki.

I'm not good at C/C++.. My programming skills are php and some basic.
But I've been looking at some rc-files. It seems pretty straight-forward to me, except some numbers and stuff, but I will probably not need to change them.

I have however been working with English -> Swedish translations  many times before.

I've had a look at an existing Swedish translation of the Wine notepad. Unfortunally there are some mistakes, and it's not really fully translated.
If I fix it and post my update to ReactOS, will someone merge it with Wine or should I send my changes to them aswell?

Best regards
Andreas