[ros-web] Wiki

Stephen Hodges theteofscuba at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:31:00 CET 2004

search engines do not index the ReactOS Wiki located at HYPERLINK
"http://mok.lvcm.com/cgi-bin/reactos/roswiki"http://mok.lvcm.com/cgi-bin/rea
ctos/roswiki. This is because each wiki page has a "?" in the url. We need
the wiki to show pages in a url such as http://www.reactos.com/wiki/Status
instead of www.reactos.com/wiki?Status.

I know it's not on the ReactOS main website yet but I do think it is about
time to move the wiki. I will make the transistion once the software is in
place on the ReactOS website.

Secondly we need to upgrade the wiki site to a wiki that supports tables.
The newer version of usemod supports this.

Stephen Hodges

HYPERLINK
"http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/stevo/MyBlog.aspx"http://www.thespoke.net/My
Blog/stevo/MyBlog.aspx