[ros-dev] Cash for Trademark - reallocate Donation to huricane efforts?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 07:38:30 CEST 2005

Hello,
We still have the cash in the foundation account for the trademark paperwork. ($525) plus about a
hundred in paypal donations not sent to the bank yet. Our lawyer and I have not compleated the
paperwork (his slackness and mine) and I have not cut him a check.

Some of us would like to put the trademark filing on hold and donate the funds to the RedCross. I
would like to have a vote on it among anyone that is a user, tester, developer, or random fan that
has donated to the project in the past. If there is a unanimous vote then I will transfer the
funds that are in our bank account and whatever is in paypal to the RedCross. If there is a single
objection then I will not.

I know this project did not get behind the tsunami relief effort (Which we should have) so even if
there is a not a unanimous vote for reallocating the foundation funds then I ask that each of you
personally donate if you can to the RedCross.

The United States Government has really fucked it up and the truth is not being reported on.

Thanks
Steven