[ros-dev] Re: [ros-diffs] [gdalsnes] 17607: mostly naming changes

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:39:36 CEST 2005

On 9/2/05, Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:

> This is as of now, I think the 4th or 5th gigantic patch in this branch with
> 1) Dubious changes
> 2) Changes stuck together (naming changes with code changes, etc)
> 3) Still no changelog.
>
> I am voicing my public disagreement/outcry with the way this branch is
> being handled.

I've heard a few of the things that this branch supposedly fixes, and
I am interested to see the results.  I also heard that Gunnar is going
to try and break this up into smaller merges.
OTOH, I haven't been able to try the branch yet due to sync issues,
and would really like to see this it tested before it goes in.

WD
--
#irc.freenode.net #reactos
01:03PM <filip2307> i don't know about any bug