[ros-dev] SMSS & LSASS: Service Status

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sat Sep 3 18:08:23 CEST 2005

Speaking of debuggers, I would welcome an implementation of some debugger
APIs. I really have no idea of which APIs or how to use them. All I know
is that I need to be able to have reporterror.exe run and attach itself
to a process when the process experience an unhandled exception.
Reporterror.exe can then grab the register information and resolve the
stack trace using rsym symbol information and publish it to the ros-errors
mailing list.

Casper