[ros-dev] Can someone send me the MS sound blaster driver example code?

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 04:30:28 CEST 2005

Someone sent me this a while back, but I lost it.

Basically I believe it was from a MS DDK, and it contained code for
MMDRV.DLL and SNDBLST.SYS. At the time I was feeling lazy and just
clumsily hacked in whatever I felt like, without any order to what I was
doing.

I want to have another stab at it, by reviewing the existing code,
documenting it for my own understanding, and then writing my own solution.

So if someone could send me those files, I'd appreciate it!

-Andrew

PS: The files in question were NOT obtained from the leaked Windows
source code.