[ros-dev] Testing ROS on VMWare With 32MB... Interesting Results

Hartmut Birr osexpert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:17:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

running ROS in qemu with ctm and taskmgr as application reports the
following memory usage:

MC_CACHE:     3671 pages
MC_USER:      2764 pages
MC_PPOOL:     448 pages
MC_NPPOOL:    4973 pages
Free:         20894 pages

PagedPool:    3684 blocks with 1242232 bytes
NonPagedPool: 13298 blocks with 11009752 bytes (283 free blocks with
86312 bytes)

70 blocks with 7358512 bytes from NonPagedPool are used for symbols.

- Hartmut