[ros-dev] compiling botched version of dcethreads exception using pthread-win32 - WORKS!

KJKHyperion hackbunny at reactos.com
Sun Sep 18 13:15:16 CEST 2005

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>	lkcl at highfield:~/sf/freedce/freedce$ find . | xargs grep pthread  | wc
>	    770    3965   64010
>	lkcl at highfield:~/sf/freedce/freedce$ find . -name "*.[ch]" | xargs grep ENDTRY  | wc
>	    105     248    4490
>	lkcl at highfield:~/sf/freedce/freedce$ find . -name "*.[ch]" | xargs grep RAISE  | wc
>	    202     731   12799
>	lkcl at highfield:~/sf/freedce/freedce$ find . -name "*.[ch]" | xargs grep CATCH  | wc
>	    217     685   12392

how many uses of FINALLY? I'm a lot more worried about those. For the
rest: mail me a quick explaination of the API, I'll cook you up a really
simple implementation that doesn't involve SEH at all (since you aren't
going for binary compatibility, why complicate things unnecessarily?).
Be fully aware this is throwaway work, keep your hopes down