[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18113: -reorder InsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Tue Sep 27 13:20:39 CEST 2005

If Alex doesnt like it ill revert it in the files that he "own", but
this "i own the code" stuff has gone too far.

Any person can see that those macros produce much cleaner code, and
without any measureable performance loss. And the stuff with "macros
screw my debugging", all list manipulation functions are already macros.