[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18113:-reorderInsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 14:51:07 CEST 2005

Hate to throw my 2 cents in, but why use macros or goto statements at
all?  None of the demonstrated code actually needs a goto statement to
work.  Granted i've not seen the actual offensive code , but all
examples here can be written without goto statements or macros.  Why
bother using either?  At any rate, i'm inclined to agree that macros are
a bad idea.  Hiding a mess behind a preprocessor is considered bad
coding practice.

Richard