[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18113:-reorderInsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

crashofurit crashfourit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:20:18 CEST 2005

My question is: Why repeat the error exit code again and again? If used
wisely, using goto statements can reduce the in a function by a few bytes
and reduce the number of points of change. Intead of having to look for all
the error code scattered in a function, the error code is in one spot where
you don't have to change sevel lines of code scadered throughout a fuction
just to change the exiting behavior.

<P>My DeviantArt.com page: <A href="http://crashfourit.deviantart.com/" >
http://crashfourit.deviantart.com/</A><BR>My FanFiction.net bio page: <A
href="http://www.fanfiction.net/u/726606/" >