[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18113:-reorderInsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

crashofurit crashfourit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:21:45 CEST 2005

Using smaller functions instead when we are only using the code once, may
help on readability but can cost speed and space. (Think of what standard
code C uses to enter and exit a function.) But then again, you can get
around that by using declaring those functions as inline.

<P>My DeviantArt.com page: <A href="http://crashfourit.deviantart.com/">
http://crashfourit.deviantart.com/</A><BR>My FanFiction.net bio page: <A
href="http://www.fanfiction.net/u/726606/">
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/726606/</A><BR>My Blog: <A href="