[ros-dev] list macros roundup

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Thu Sep 29 00:46:09 CEST 2005

The list macros are widely used in both Wine (4 different macros) and in
the linux kernel
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/~dsw/public-files/kernel-docs/kernel-api/r802.html
(i counted 16 different list walking macros).

A googled for a while looking for similar discussions about using such
macros or not, but found none...

Seems like people who hate macros are the people who are drawn to
reactos. I dont know what this means but it surely is weird. I hope it
doesnt mean that reactos coders are too stupid to learn macros;-P

Well, at least i tried. Better luck next time (/me pat self on shoulder)

G.