[ros-dev] Website

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 21:25:40 CEST 2005

Unfortunately typos are a big part of the presentation of an
organization -- especially if react needs funding from a company, or
individual. Proper spelling and grammar on a website is very
important. However i think since there is no full time employee(s)
please keep in mind that until the ball gets rolling with a full time
web team and programmers be patient. React has potential to be great
in both the programming and the organization.