[ros-dev] Some proposals for roadmap

Gregor Schneider grschneider at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:50:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

our bugzilla already has a similar feature, where certain bugs are marked
with a target milestone. We just don't stick to these marks and everybody
seems to set them according to personal perception. PLus we don't use these
to generate some kind of release graph.
Anyway: the biggest problem is, that we don't define our release dates based
on bugs only. That's possible as soon as a software product is feature
complete, which is not quite the case here.

Best regards,

Gregor