[ros-dev] Getting a Windows Server 2003 license for the project?

Adam geekdundee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:47:12 UTC 2011

Using an OEM license on a computer that the software has not originally
been distributed with is not legal (confirmed with a call to MS when I was
trying to sort out licensing/activation queries of my own)

Perhaps you can try Windows Server 200X Web Edition as that is the
cheapest. However, still can only be installed on one server per license.

And why the hell would you want a 32-BIT edition of Windows Server 2003?
Why not Windows Server 2008 x64 or Itanium versions?