[ros-dev] [GSOC] NTFS driver improvements

Amine Khaldi amine.khaldi at reactos.org
Tue Mar 1 12:00:24 UTC 2016

Hi Pratik,

> I am Pratik Singhal, a 3rd year undergraduate student studying
> Computer Science studying in BITS-Pilani, Goa Campus, India.
> I want to pursue the project NTFS Driver Improvement project as a part
> of Google summer of code 2016.

Nice to meet you, and welcome to ReactOS!

> We will have to figure out concrete goals of the project, full term
> and mid term deliverable and a plan for completion of project, if it
> is to be selected for Google summer of Code.

As per
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6324900541235200/ this
is a recommended part of student proposals as it contributes to their
quality and allows us to assess and evaluate better. Please consider
figuring out this part.

The 'References' section of this GSoC idea
(https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas#NTFS_driver_improvements)
should give you pointers and help you learn and prepare for your
proposal. Good luck!

Cheers,
Amine.