[ros-dev] GSOC 2016 - SSH Service Project

Oliver Schneider Borbarad at gmxpro.net
Wed Mar 2 17:50:20 UTC 2016

Perhaps have a look at <https://github.com/PowerShell/Win32-OpenSSH>
which is Microsoft's effort at porting OpenSSH so that it can work with
PowerShell. (They are reusing what NoMachine had done before them.)

AFAIK they culled most of the OpenSSL functions in order to replace it
with Windows crypto, but since the argument of that being proprietary
would not hold in ReactOS, you could possibly use the ReactOS crypto
straight.

Otherwise, from what I know, you can re-enable the use of OpenSSL in it.

// Oliver