[ros-dev] livecd and bootcd not working with VMware Workstation / ESX-Server

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:20:44 UTC 2016

Hi!

After I managed to build ReactOS with the build system I noticed that
live- and bootcd do not work within VMware Workstation 12. I've tried
ESX Server too. Same: livecd just displays a black screen, while
bootcd shows a startup menu. After selecting (or letting timeout) an
item the screen goes black.

Since the downloadable versions of live- and bootcd do have the same
problem I assume this not being a problem of my build, but something
they just do not work together with VMware Workstation/ESX-Server.

--
Thomas