[ros-dev] Building with jenkins

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:31:17 UTC 2016

Hi!

Building ReactOS from scratch is not really magic! It is easy. But now
I am trying to set up an automated build by jenkins, and it starts to
be a challenge ...

I could not find any repository for the build system RosBE? Is there
one? I'd like to check it out, compile it, install it and if this went
OK -- start compiling ReactOS.

Here's an other point: I've to start the build system; this offers a
shell I can enter the next commands. It doesn't seem to be possible to
handle commands to the build system in some way, without typing them
in -- exactly this would be nice to have. It would be useful for
automating with jenkins ...!

Any idea? I've gut some to push the commands in, but all of them are
crude and not really simple and stupid adding some more points of
failure to this build process.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Thomas