[ros-dev] Hello, GSoC 2016

MarylandenyChu chu849238686 at aliyun.com
Fri Mar 4 06:48:44 UTC 2016

Hi,I'm Chu Bingxiang, from Harbin Engineering University, China, and this is my third year in this University. This is my first time met with ReactOS, and  I found that I really love this project. And maybe "Fully Integrate lwIP" is my dish.After reading the idea-list, I think this one is to fit IwIP well with ReactOS and I need to try my best to make further progress in it.Now I'm facing a big problem, that the newest version of lwIP is 1.4.1, and 1.5.0 is going to be released, which one should I learn?
Cheers,
初炳享Chu Bingxiang哈尔滨工程大学计算机科学与技术学院Computer Science and Technology of Harbin Engineering University