[ros-dev] question about GSoC Student Application

satori inspired.satori at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:03:17 UTC 2016

 1. Should i be a real student?
 2. Should i give my real name for application?

    I'd like to participate in Google Summer of Code 2016, and i've
    already downloaded 18 GB of windows dev vbox image and made some
    first commits for windows ssh server from
    https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas.

    I coded in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Basic(MS Excel), SQL, PHP, Nodejs,
    js, html, css, bash, python, a bit of ruby, haskell, lisp. And i
    have nothing interesting to show as my portfolio.