[ros-dev] Greetings and short CV

Алексей Эльнатанов invalpoint at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:03:11 UTC 2016

Hi! I'm student of MSU Faculty of Computational Mathematics and
Cybernetics. I've read about GSoC competition and want to tell something
about myself. I know C with some most usefull UNIX syscalls, signals,
channels, IPC system, basics about UNIX kernel, file systems, RAM
management and external drives management in UNIX. Also studied NASM and
now learning C++. I want to improve my knowledge about NT systems. Also I
like to write some usefull stuff. In ReactOS ideas I prefer "Applications
Manager Rapps", because it's interesting, it can help many people and
because for other things I haven't enough skills. The most complicated
project I've written was parallel realization (using UNIX processes and
IPC) of Conway's Game of Life in C. Also, I like writing Python scripts.