[ros-dev] Fwd: Google Summers of Code

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Thu Mar 10 18:24:36 UTC 2016

Sergey!
Thank you for writing in English language, but you really need to
improve your language skills. Otherwise you will only be able to work
with Russian-speaking mentors, and that's not a good idea.

However, as for the actual task. I heard very good opinions about ITMO
university, it's a good thing you study there. Do you have any
web-development skills? What releveant technology do you know?

Regards,
Aleksey Bragin