[ros-dev] GSOC-2016

Mohammad Samian Yusuf s.yusuf91 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:11:37 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre

The Samba-TNG code has not been updated recently as per i know. Can you elaborate on how we can implement this, from the userland space atm ? i am looking into the source codes, so a bit of more explanation on how we might achieve this could be helpful.
Sorry i am have not done kernel programming, i did a few course, on kernel dev, but nothing big,.
But i can learn and show you the proposal before i submit it.

With Care
Samian