[ros-dev] Student Application Form for Google Summer of Code 2016

Willy Fox willyfox569803 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:19:02 UTC 2016

General Information

   - *Full Name: **Anton Slyadnev*
   - *Languages: English, Russian*
   - *Timezone: GMT+10*
   - *ReactOS website Account Name: none (Is it broken? Forum "Access
   Denied")*
   - *IRC Nickname on Freenode: WillyFox*
   - *E-Mail: willyfox569803 at gmail.com <willyfox569803 at gmail.com>*
   -
*VK.com login: /willy_the_fox *

Time Commitment

I'm 100% ready to spend all of my time to my GSoC project.
Optional (But Suggested) *Proposed Project: *Windows native SSH-server
Service
*Useful for: *End-users and developers

connections and authenticating with Windows accounts to allow the user to
interact with Windows through the command prompt should they not need
access to the GUI shell. Once authenticated, any commands passed through
SSH are executed using the user's credentials to prevent abuse of the
service's privileges. And as the user is not technically logged in, there
are no restrictions with respect to how many connections are permitted
except as system resources allow.