[ros-dev] Student Application Form for Google Summer of Code 2016

Willy Fox willyfox569803 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:35:36 UTC 2016

My first helloworld was implemented in 2006, since that time i coded in C,
C#, C++, Delphi, Java, Python, PHP, HTML+JS+CSS, Basic (MS Excel), SQL a
bit of Lisp, Haskell, Ruby. Worked with Jquery, Yii, Bitrix. I'm pretty
good with Git, doxygen, phpdocumentor.
Also i work with linux systems for about 5-7 years, and used SSH with great
pleasure.
I have a good communication skill, and I'm free to work almost all of my
time.