[ros-dev] Student Application

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Mar 12 17:27:47 UTC 2016

Dasha,
You possess one very good skill: English language. It's a key to
everything else :-)

Seriously, it would be good if you could pick some other task than the
NTFS driver, as it's too hard for a start. I am sure there are plenty of
tasks involving some thorough development, but which could be mastered
over time.

Regards,
Aleksey Bragin