[ros-dev] GSoC 2016: USB 3.0 Support

Minas Abrahamyan minas.subs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:25:12 UTC 2016

Hi Vardan,
great to see Armenian surname on the list :)

I was in development of ReactOS some time ago so I could probably
help/give advices in Real Life if case you step in to this GSoC project.

(BTW I have a couple of patches that would be great somebody
merge/incorporate
into the trunk, since I personally wouldn't do that...)

You'd better provide link to your requested task:
https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas#USB_3.0_Support

Hope somebody from Core team will answer to your questions.

Regards,
Minas Abrahamyan