[ros-dev] Student Application for GSoC2016

Sylvain Deverre deverre.sylv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:54:15 UTC 2016

Hello,

I removed Folder Treeview since I'm already working on this (Colin
added it to GSoC project without knowing I already began work on this
:p), so that's why you don't see it anymore :D

However, for search band idea, you must know it will be a *really*
complex part, since you'll have to progress blindly because there is
almost no documentation on how things are implemented. You will have to
only rely on WinDBG and other API traces to have a proper
implementation so (and our browseui implementation doesn't even allow
the windows search band to search items properly, so work on that will
be needed too).

By the way, I'm not even sure you could apply to GSoC without being
student.