[ros-dev] TR: ReactOs newbie. Help to get started with bug fixes.

Hermès BÉLUSCA - MAÏTO hermes.belusca at sfr.fr
Tue Mar 15 18:16:43 UTC 2016

Hi Rama, I’m retransmitting your mail to the reactos developers mailing-list so that other people can also guide you.

There are some ideas already proposed for the GSoC that you can see on this page:

https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas

and on which you can choose, depending on your familiarity with one or any other proposals, or bring your own proposal (read also https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016 for more details).

Regards,

Hermès BÉLUSCA - MAÏTO