[ros-dev] ReactOS kernel driver

David Quintana (gigaherz) gigaherz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:28:28 UTC 2016

You should be coding the drivers so that they work on NT5.2/Windows Server
2003. Then, if the resulting driver does not work in ReactOS, it often
means we have a bug in ReactOS itself.

As for compiling with DDK/RosBE, I don't have much experience with drivers,
but so far as I know, you'll probably save some time if you work directly
within the reactos build system, but if you write it with the Windows DDK,
porting it to compile with RosBE shouldn't take long.