[ros-dev] [GSoC] Student Application Form (RAPPS)

Алексей Эльнатанов invalpoint at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:02:58 UTC 2016

Hi!

My name is Alexey Elnatanov and I'm 2nd course student of Lomonosov Moscow
State University Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics.

*Languages:* *Russian, English*
*Timesone:* *UTC +03:00*
*IRC Nickname:** InvalidPointer*

I have some skill in C, NASM, UNIX-based systems (basic architecture, RAM
organization, file systems, syscalls, IPC, etc.). Also like Python. In
React-OS I'm interested in *Applications Manager Rapps *because it's
description looks interesting for me and it's very helpful for React-OS
user, which is very inspiring.

And as for my most serious project, I was working at, it's Conway's Game of
Life parrallel realization, using multiple processes and UNIX IPC.

Glad to hear from somebody soon.

With best regards,
Alexey Elnatanov.