[ros-dev] [GSOC] Fully Integrate lwIP

Valy Mitrea mitrea.valentin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:24:25 UTC 2016

Thank you for the reply, Thomas.

The tip with the "find" executable being in the PATH solved my problem. It
seems I had two "find" executables (the system32 find and a find tool for a
program I had installed) that were in the PATH environment variable and
when I was running "where find" in the RosBE terminal there were two
entries printed. I deleted the other program and, so, "find" is pointing
now correctly to the find.exe from system32.

Best wishes,
Valentin.