[ros-dev] OpenAwards: Last 24 hours to cast votes for ReactOS!

victor martinez vicmarcal at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:14:00 UTC 2017

Hi guys!

We made it!

But we need your help to be in the top 5! Just 24 hours to do it!

ReactOS has been selected as one of the most important projects in two different categories in the OpenAwards, an international opensource event based in Madrid. The 5 most voted will be widely announced, PRed, and finally one of them will be selected as a winner. The exposure is a need for us, you know that, so please help us by casting a vote. Takes just a second.

Categories are:

- Best Opensource Community:  https://a.cstmapp.com/p/18092?fromgroup=1#

<https://a.cstmapp.com/p/18092?fromgroup=1#>

- Most innovative project:  https://a.cstmapp.com/p/18085?fromgroup=1

Instructions:

- Find ReactOS in each link.

- Click in the button which says "Votar" (Vote) next to it.

- It asks for a Name, Surname, an a valid email. Please confirm the vote!.

- Done.

I'm sure we can push ReactOS to the top!

Let's surprise them with our voting boost!