[ros-dev] About JIRA Account

Kamil Hornicek kamil.hornicek at reactos.org
Wed Feb 1 15:49:05 UTC 2017

Hello and welcome,
just create a new account here https://reactos.org/user/register and
then log in on the main ReactOS web page and that's it. It may take some
time for the JIRA DB to get in sync IIRC so you may have to wait for a
few minutes before your JIRA account is ready.

As for the second question - JIRA is usually the best place to start.

Also don't forget to check our Development Wiki:
https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_ReactOS_Development_Wiki

If you have more questions you can also join #reactos at freenode.

Regards
Kamil