Search found 35 matches
- Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:06 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: operating system focused to run VM's?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8650
Throw Lubuntu or Manjaro (or whatever your preferred distro is) on it and use QEMU with a gui frontend. I find it to be much more efficient than virtualbox.
- Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm
- Forum: General Discussion and Feedback
- Topic: i think ros should retarget itself as "user mode window"
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12228
@dizt3mp3r, I understood him perfectly fine.