Arctic Sound GPU AKA Intel Xe

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

madz1234

Arctic Sound GPU AKA Intel Xe

Post by madz1234 »

will Arctic Sound GPU AKA Intel Xe, be a viable option to nvidia/amd gpu for gamers ?
karlexceed

Re: Arctic Sound GPU AKA Intel Xe

Post by karlexceed »

Assuming you mean in the context of ROS, I ask: Will they make Windows XP drivers for it?
PurpleGurl

Post by PurpleGurl »

Maybe, but their first 2 posts had nothing to do with ROS.

I propose that the category heading be changed to something like, "Other ReactOS Discussion". We get so many folks off the streets who see "Off-Topic" and think it's a place for general chit-chat.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

No, he's just a spammer preparing for the future.

Good idea though ensuring that off-topic relates to a specific area. I was on a forum recently that allowed American right-wing propaganda from otherwise various genuine posters but there was so much of it in comparison to the technical chat elsewhere that you'd have though that the forum was an overtly political one and not a technical one at all. When you looked at the recent posts 80% of them were right wing rhetoric. I have nothing against right wing viewpoints being slightly that way myself but an off-topic forum must be related in some way to the forum's main subject, ie. in this case, ReactOS and Windows.

My penn'orth is that the off-topic forum should be related to technical issues, Windows and related components, theming, coding and hardware to a certain extent, quite a wide brief. Having said that it would not stop future-spammers like 1234 above, his topic is related but still spam even if it is future spam.

P.gurl, your post total number is 1666, post another please to change it...
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.