Fundraising technology survey [FEEDBACK NEEDED]

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

buckyhouse

Fundraising technology survey [FEEDBACK NEEDED]

Post by buckyhouse »

My company http://FindAccountingSoftware.com is looking for survey participants with a nonprofit background. It's a very short survey (20 questions) that asks questions on the use of technology and software in fundraising. While we'd prefer if you have a nonprofit background, we'd love participants who have dealt with fundraising in any spectrum.

http://findaccountingsoftware.com/exper ... ds-survey/

The results will be made publicly available. We're hoping that the results will help nonprofit organizations in utilizing better ideas and practices when it comes to fundraising.

At the end of the survey, you'll be given the option to pick a charity to receive a $1 donation on our behalf. It's quick and easy and goes a long way towards our research for helping nonprofits fund-raise more effectively.

We're also looking for feedback on the survey itself (too long or too short, questions too detailed/not detailed enough, etc). We're always open to constructive criticism on our research.

Thanks!
jonaspm

Re: Fundraising technology survey [FEEDBACK NEEDED]

Post by jonaspm »

sounds good :)
oldman

Post by oldman »

buckyhouse » 19 May 2014 20:17
I think that you should have sent an email to ReactOS Deutschland e.V. at deutschland@reactos.org or to one of the PR Team, ziliang.guo@reactos.org or victor.martinez@reactos.org, instead of making a post here in the forums!
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
buckyhouse

Post by buckyhouse »

oldman wrote:
I think that you should have sent an email to ReactOS Deutschland e.V. at deutschland@reactos.org or to one of the PR Team, ziliang.guo@reactos.org or victor.martinez@reactos.org, instead of making a post here in the forums!
:? Sorry, is it frowned upon to post links as a new user? I didn't mean to intrude on the board's rules.
mrugiero

Post by mrugiero »

buckyhouse wrote: :? Sorry, is it frowned upon to post links as a new user? I didn't mean to intrude on the board's rules.
I don't think it's about that, but they are the ones doing most of the IGG work, and your survey seems targetted to people who actually worked with this kind of thing.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

buckyhouse wrote:
oldman wrote:
:? Sorry, is it frowned upon to post links as a new user? I didn't mean to intrude on the board's rules.
Hi, yeah, do as oldman said. Send us an email and we will take the point.
P.S. Nope, no problems with the forum rules, but not all our members are in here frequently.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...